Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Holiday



Whoopee! something fun was finally happening in my holiday. We were going to the movies. It was a movie I was dying to to see,Pink panther 2.My baby sister and I were in the games room she was watching tv. When suddenly my big sister zoomed in she asked my little sister if she wanted to go to West Wave. My heart was pounding please say yes,yeah! It was much better than going to the movies.


I was waiting and waiting,looking at the clock every second to see what time it was. Finally the time came,I announced to everyone its time to go. I was wondering if we where going to the slide. We rushed into the car. My mum drove off. My brain was complaining. When are we going to get there?Then finally we where here. It had taken so long. someone would have finished climbing Mount Everest in the time we had taken to get there I thought.


When I got into my togs I sped off to the water. When I was under water I came right back up. I sprinted to my mum. I begged her for two dollars for the slide my mum said,yes,I was so happy. I went to the counter they gave me a band and I was excited to go on the slide.


My brother gave me good advice how to have fun on the slide. I went to the slide. When I went down first,I thought it was boring but the second time it was amazing!


 I listened to my brothers idea. My feet where in the air,I was turning upside down,it was like a twisting,turning,tumbling ride.


After going on the slide a billion times I had to go home. I wished we could’ve stayed much longer.


By Ayisha Abied 

No comments: