Saturday, June 6, 2009

!The Perfect Holiday!


On Thursday afternoon I was thrilled,why?because my mum and dad had just told me that we were going to Paihia so I rapidly got dressed and we were about to go then someone called. i had to answer it. i was really annoyed,i just wanted to leave for our holiday. after talking for what seemed like 1 hour ,I finally was able to scurry into my car and we were on our way. after a few hours of being in the car i was beginning to think we would never get there. I asked my dad‘’ where are we?’’ and he replied’’ we are in Whangarei’’ i was so excited that i felt like my head was about to explode. ”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed with agitation. we finally got to Paihia and i was overwhelmed to see my resort,we had a amazing view of the whole beach. As soon as my dad got the key i hurried him up,i said ‘’GO GO GO!’’

We got into the room and it was like i was about to faint,it was really flash. I quickly sprinted to the bedrooms then i went to the living room,it was huge, we were really high up and i could see from the balcony all of Paihia. A few minutes later something went ‘‘ehhhhh’’ i went outside and saw a bout leaving. I asked my mum if we could go on the boat and she said “ok” so the next day we went on the boat.

When we were on the boat we saw Dolphins jumping up and down,side to side and one of them jumped under our boat. We thought it was dead but two minutes later it popped out again. it was amazing,I had never before seen anything like it. We came back from our cruise and left to have dinner. I forced my mum and dad to have Pizza for dinner and we did. So the next day I was crying tears like a baby because it was time to go home. My family and I had an incredible time and I would like to go back sometime. 


By Aashay

1 comment:

campbell said...

thats cool seeing a dolphin, I have never seen a dolphin before, and I would love to go to that beach.